The jewels are the best friends of every woman. They enhance the outfit and express our individuality. Very often, however, we simply place our jewelry on the make-up table or put it in a drawer where they lie on top of each other. All this can damage the jewelry and reduce its lifespan. A jewelry stand provides the ideal solution to avoid this problem! Take a look at our great ideas on how to make a jewelery stand yourself and create your own jewelery store!
Make jewelry stand yourself: DIY ring stand
- pink and white tone
- Colored pencils in your favorite colors
Make jewelry stand yourself - materials
- Take a piece of white clay and start kneading it. Make a ball of it and let it aside.
- Now do the same with a piece of pink clay.
- Next, mix the two pieces of clay together and model the shape of your ring stand.
- Place the ring stand on a baking tray and bake for about 20 minutes at 275 degrees.
- Allow the ring stand to cool well before using it.
Present your rings in style!
Make jewelry stand yourself: earring holder from picture frames
- Picture frame of your choice
- 2 picture hanger
- Wire cutter
- Hot glue gun
- wire mesh
- black bow
Earring holder made of picture frames - materials
- Measure the height and width of the opening of the picture frame.
- Draw a shape on the wire mesh that has these dimensions. Cut the shape with the wire cutter adding another 1-2 centimeters.
- Now clip the wire mesh to the picture frame. For more stability, also glue the corner of the wire net with the hot glue.
- Attach the picture hangers to the two opposite sides of the frame and tie black bow to it.
* Depending on your preferences, you can also make this jewelry stand with lace instead of wire mesh.
This frame provides enough space for your beautiful earrings!
Make jewelry stand yourself: Elegant jewelry stand made of copper pipes
- Copper pipe with a length of 2.5 meters
- 3 pipeline parts
- Pipe cutter
- Drill mandrel - 1/2 inch
- piece of wood
- Hot glue gun
- Start by making a hole in the middle of the piece of wood with the help of the drill.
- Now cut a long piece of copper pipe with the pipe cutter. This will be the basis of your jewelry stand.
- Cut another 3 pieces of copper tube to your desired length (this depends on the design you have chosen for your jewelry stand).
- Secure the pipes to each other using the pipe parts.
- Lastly, stick your jewelry stand to the piece of wood with the hot glue gun and that's all.
* To make this jewelry stand even more effective, you can decorate the piece of wood with color.
Driftwood jewelery stand
- drift wood
- Acrylic paint in your favorite shades
- golden hook bolts
- Thread / yarn
- duct tape
- abrasive paper
Driftwood jewelery stands - materials
- First, sand the driftwood with sandpaper to make it smooth.
- Now decorate the driftwood to your heart's content. Take the tape and glue it to the branch the way you like it. Make sure that where there is tape, the wood will remain uncoloured.
- Paint the branch with paint and let it dry well.
- After the paint has dried, peel off the tape.
- Next, attach the hook bolts to the branch. Use as many hook bolts as you need for your jewelry.
- The last step is to make the hanger of your jewelry stand. Take a piece of thread and knot its two ends around the branch.
This jewelry stand is also an effective wall decoration, with which every wall becomes an eye-catcher
Jewelery stand made of screens
- 4 white screens
- Furniture knobs made of wood
- Hot glue gun
- wall hooks
What do you need?
- First, decide which pieces of jewelery you want to hang on the jewelry stand.
- With the help of the pencil and the ruler you make points where the furniture knobs should be positioned.
- Stick the furniture knobs to the canvas with the hot glue gun and wait a few minutes for the glue to dry well.
- Attach the wall hooks to the wall and hang the screens on top.
* To hang your earrings, make only small holes in the canvas (see the picture below).
Super simple and stylish
Jewelry stand made of plates
- 3 plates of your choice (it is best to use plates of different sizes)
- 2 egg cups
- a sheet of paper
- Coat the sheet of paper with a bit of superglue.
- With the help of the toothpicker you provide the upper edge of the eggcup with superglue and place it with the opening down on the largest plate. Make sure the eggcup is in the middle.
- Coat the lower edge of the eggcup with glue and place the medium sized plate on top.
- Now repeat steps 2 and 3: Apply superglue to the top of the second egg cup and place it face down in the center of the plate. Apply glue to the bottom edge of the eggcup and place the smallest plate on top.
- Let your jewelry stand dry overnight before using it.
How can you arrange your jewelry?
The best place the rings on the upper, the bangles on the middle and the necklaces on the lower plate. So your jewelry will be perfectly ordered!
* Be careful with this jewelry stand as it can be easily broken.
Make jewelery stands out of coat hooks
- wooden clothes hook
- silver hook bolts
- adjusting screw
DIY jewelry stand - materials
- Take the adjustment screw and press on the coat hook to make a hole. Insert a hook screw into the hole and start to tighten it with the help of the nail (see picture below). Continue until all hook bolts are attached to the coat hook. Make sure that the hook bolts are equidistant from each other.
- Now you can hang your jewelry on the jewelry stand.
* Depending on your preferences, you can decorate the coat hook with color. So your DIY jewelry stand really unique!
One, two, three and your DIY jewelry stand is ready!
Did you like our suggestions for a self-made jewelry stand? You can find many more DIY ideas here.
Make an effective bangle stand
Reindeer Antlers Schmuckständer
Elegant and stylish
Wooden chain stand with crystal stones
Earring stand made of hoop and lace
Turn a pin board into jewelry stand